Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Never Again


When I see you,
The feeling has lost itself,
Buried far away under,
You have become,
A distant memory to remember,
When we met in December April,
Our lives were dismembered,
We became demented,
We have lost the game of love,
We were defeated,
You became a song,
Of a brokenhearted desire,
We fell to the holes of repeating liars,
Lies that burns our passion of fire,
To be ashes of the forgotten past,
I am sorry to see you now,
For saying "Say it no more",
Because I do not love you anymore,
My love died down,
You could'nt care anymore,
I cried when I saw you,
Walk to the door,
I cannot bear the pain,
Of my heart that is sore,
Because the love could never be more,
The work of our love,
Was accidently torn,
For i cannot love you more,
For I shall walk to the door,
BecauseI do not love you anymore,
When I walked farther,
You shouted hoarsely,
You said we were perfect,
Now our lives are finished,
I'm sorry but I have to leave,
I did everything until i couldn't give,
I in no mood for love,
I am no longer above you,
So i will walk away,
I hope you will find another,
That can love you forever,
Everyday, every year,
But before I go,
I would like to say it one more,
I don't love you,
ANYMORE....

5 comments:

Norfa Lyana said...

sy suke!!!!huhu~

Anonymous said...

ceh norfa...saje nk curik pehatian mat duan...ni...

Anonymous said...

ceh norfa...saje nk curik pehatian mat duan...ni...

A.B.U said...

mu jeles ye yub?

Norfa Lyana said...

adoi...nk curik perhatian pe plop doh...
xse syo ea....curi perhatian kucing sayo lagi bagus...hahaha..comel..mate biru..xmcm toot..hahah...